Saturday, March 14, 2009

Five Days with Father Abraham - Day One

O.K. So I want to live like Abraham. Only I'd prefer a home-mobile to a tent.
Five things that Abraham did that shaped his life and I can do to.
The wonder of these things is that I do not have to be young, rich or clever to do them, but a by-product of doing them is that my inner (spiritual) self becomes young, rich and wise.


I Commit myself to:

1. Accepting God's blessing on me and becoming a blessing to others
2. Praying prayers of intercession for the undeserving
3. To build an alter wherever I go
4. Becoming what God wants me to be. How ever unbelievable it may seem.
5. To pass the faith on to succeeding generations.

I commit myself to concentrate on a different one of these five actions every day for five days.
If God guides me I committ to calling Muslims, Jews and Christians to come together on the things we can agree on and love and live in peace.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home